Styling and Treatment
All KingsHead precision haircuts begin with two relaxing shampoos to cleanse the hair thoroughly and then followed by a conditioning scalp massage. Your hair is then sculpted and shaped with shears to your final design (we do not use electric clippers to shape the hair). Styling products are applied and your hair is blown dry to enhance your hair style.
- Men’s Haircut… starts at $33
- Women’s Haircut… starts at $45
- Shampoo and blow dry style with a touch up with a flat or curling iron… $35
- Wedding or formal event styling incorporating curls, braids, or twists… starts at $50
- Beard Trim… starts at $18
- Men’s Shave… starts at $33
Constantly coloring or using other processes that put chemicals into your hair can be damaging. Our treatments can help prevent that damage. Click on any treatment to expand.
- OLAPLEX Treatment... $25This is insurance for your hair before any chemical service. OLAPLEX is the original chemistry that multiplies bonds and cross-links broken bonds in your hair before and after your chemical service. This treatment leaves your hair stronger than it was before your service. Take-home treatment is highly recommended to maintain OLAPLEX results.
- Redken Chemistry Treatment... $20Intense customized treatment that targets the individual concerns of your hair and offers outstanding nourishment for your hair. Each treatment also has a corresponding take-home regimen so you can maintain the incredible results after you leave.
- Redken Steam Fusion Treatment... $35 Redken and Rowenta have combined their technology and expertise to develop Steam Infusion, a breakthrough steam straightening iron that releases a continuous flow of steam, which delivers conditioning treatments into the hair. The result is hair that’s incredibly shiny, with natural fluid movement.